Our Mission & Vision
Our mission is to render services to the deprived children by facilitating their fight against illness, illiteracy & poverty. Basic education, health-care, livelihood avenues should be available to all, irrespective of religion, gender, caste. We like to establish free boarding schools for underprivileged & street children, where the meritorious students can continue to for higher studies, mediocre students can take vocational training after their formal education & those are not meant for the above, they shall learn to be a good human being. We also want to establish charitable health center in the rural area for needy people.
We like too see these underprivileged children wake up and live a healthy, purposeful, and active lives that they can command themselves… free of the shackles of poverty, ill health & illiteracy.
We Need Your Help
- To have a classroom. (Rent: Rs 2,000 per month)
- A room with 12 chairs & table for regular charitable dispensary. (Approximately Rs 8,000 for chairs & table.)
- Procure some medical equipment. (Approximately Rs 5,000.)
- Vocational training & health education teaching aids. (Approximately Rs 10,000.)
- Appointment of 2 more teachers. (Approximately Rs 10,000 per month as stipend.)
- Appointment of two medical officers (Doctors – Approx. Rs 2,500 per Doctor per camp.)
- Procure a land & construction of a school with boarding facilities only for street children & poor children. (Approximately Rs 15,00,000 for land & Rs 1,50,00,000 for constructions.)